Sunday, November 15, 2009

Step right up, and buy your ticket!

Welcome, Reader, to my new blog page.

Over the course of the next week or two I will be shutting down the old site at Google Pages because ever since Google transferred the page to Google Sites I have been experiencing considerable difficulties in updating the content. Please be patient with me while I work out any teething problems (electronic gadgets around my place tend to have a nasty bite).

But on a positive note, here we are, on the cusp of a new year and the promise of a new beginning just around the corner! There's nothing more exciting to a writer than a fresh ream of paper and, in this case, a blank blog page.

So hold on to your ticket. I hope, over time, to fill this literary freak show with sufficient oddities and curiosities to keep you coming back for more.

Here goes the inaugural post (and the neighbourhood) …

No comments:

Post a Comment